Sarajevo through HistoryAustro-Hungarian period › Academy of Fine Arts (Evangelistic Church)
Academy of Fine Arts (Evangelistic Church)
Academy of Fine Arts (Evangelistic Church)
The Academy is located in the former Evangelistic Church, built by the Evangelistic Municipality in 1899 according to Karl Pařík’s design. This church portrays early Christian and Byzantium style.
Location: Centre
The central domed edifice was redesigned in 1911, when the church wings were added. The Academy of Fine Arts has moved into the building in 1981.

Other related objects